The Department of Public Health reported 788 cases and only one death for a total of 835,484 cases and 15,871 deaths. Hospitalizations stand at 57,361 of which 9,357 are in intensive care units.
GDPH reported the following numbers in the Augusta area:
- Richmond County has 18,940 cases and 370 deaths.
- Columbia County has 10,654 cases and 155 deaths.
- Burke County has 1,698 cases and 32 deaths.
- McDuffie County has 1,596 cases and 38 deaths.
- Screven County has 791 cases and 20 deaths.
- Wilkes County has 658 cases and 17 deaths.
- Warren County has 364 cases and 12 deaths.
- Jefferson County has 1,547 cases and 55 deaths.
- Jenkins County has 708 cases and 39 deaths.
- Lincoln County has 492 cases and 22 deaths.
- Glascock County has 140 cases and seven deaths.
Doctors Hospital reported no changes Sunday, remaining at 760 cases and 19 inpatients, according to spokesman Kaden Jacobs.
South Carolina reported 525 cases and 105 deaths for a total of 454,683 cases and 7,849 deaths, according to the Department of Health and Environmental Control.
Aiken County added 63 cases to reach 12,335 but its death toll remained at 171. Edgefield County added 19 cases and one death to reach 2,441 cases and 27 deaths.